The Oriental Noir home fragrance discovery duo includes a luxury 100ml room spray and a 70g votive candle in natural vegan wax. Both are infused with the signature scent of Oriental Noir. Choose to instantly enliven interiors with a burst of lingering, sophisticated room fragrance or set the mood with scented candlelight. Layer the two together to deepen your signature scent for the home.
This item is not available for shipping outside of the UK.
Oriental Noir Room Spray
1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-Tetramethyl-2-Naphthyl)Ethan-1-One, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Salicylate, Linalyl Acetate, 3,7-Dimethylnona-1,6-Dien-3-ol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Methyl-2,6,10-Trimethyl-2,5,9-Cyclododecatriene-1-Yl Ketone.
Danger: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. If in eyes: rinse with plenty of water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. If eye irritation persists: seek medical advice. Continue rinsing. If on skin: wash with plenty of water. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Oriental Noir Votive Candle
Benyyl Salicylate, Hexyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Linalool, Rose Ketones, Methyl-2,6,10-Trimethyl-2,5,9-Cyclododecatriene-1yl Ketone. May produce an allergic reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents / container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
Before Use: Remove all packaging. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Place on a heat protected level surface. Keep away from flammable materials, sources of heat, overhanging objects and polished surfaces. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Care Advice: Burn your candle until the wax has melted across the entire surface. Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Do not blow candles out, extinguish with a suitable snuffer. Never use liquid to extinguish. Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring and formation of secondary wicks. After extinguishing the flame, if necessary centre, straighten and trim the wick. It is essential to keep the wick trimmed to 5mm before re-lighting to avoid unnecessary smoke. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Glass may become hot so allow to cool before touching. Keep the candle away from draughts and flammable materials. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Never move or tip a burning candle. When 1cm of wax remains, please dispose of your candle. Keep out of reach of children and pets.