This 70g Fig Tree signature votive candle is hand-poured by artisans in our own candle factory in Leicestershire, England. Luxurious black glass combined with the perfect blend of bespoke fragrance, natural soy vegan wax and a cotton wick creates a stylish scent expression that will infuse interiors for up to 15 hours.
Releasing beautiful scented moods into the air when placed alone, votive candles also look great grouped together, or as part of a statement centrepiece alongside the larger signature candle sizes. Our votives are a favourite at weddings or other special events, where they’re placed at every table setting, either lit, or presented as a gift.
Tetramethylacetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Hydroxycitronellal, Cyclamen Aldehyde, Cedrol, Linalool. May produce an allergic reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents / container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
Before Use: Remove all packaging. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Place on a heat protected level surface. Keep away from flammable materials, sources of heat, overhanging objects and polished surfaces. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Care Advice: Burn your candle until the wax has melted across the entire surface. Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Do not blow candles out, extinguish with a suitable snuffer. Never use liquid to extinguish. Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring and formation of secondary wicks. After extinguishing the flame, if necessary centre, straighten and trim the wick. It is essential to keep the wick trimmed to 5mm before re-lighting to avoid unnecessary smoke. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Glass may become hot so allow to cool before touching. Keep the candle away from draughts and flammable materials. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Never move or tip a burning candle. When 1cm of wax remains, please dispose of your candle. Keep out of reach of children and pets.