Danger: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. If in eyes: rinse with plenty of water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. If eye irritation persists: seek medical advice. Continue rinsing. If on skin: wash with plenty of water. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Contains: 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-Tetramethyl-2-Naphthyl)Ethan-1-One, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Salicylate, Linalyl Acetate, 3,7-Dimethylnona-1,6-Dien-3-ol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Methyl-2,6,10-Trimethyl-2,5,9-Cyclododecatriene-1-Yl Ketone.