Danger: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. If in eyes: rinse with plenty of water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. If eye irritation persists: seek medical advice. Continue rinsing. If on skin: wash with plenty of water. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Contains: Citral, Linalyl Acetate, Linalool, Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, 3,4,5,6,-Pentamethylhept-3-En-2-One, Alpha-Isom Ethyl Ionone.